ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14" or 15" Steel wheels on a '05 182.

Black R27, 205gti
Hi Guys,

Will 14"/15" steelies fit a 182? (from a 1.2 clio or something?)

Looking at getting some for the snow as Eagle F1's @ 205width are a joke in the snow.

Black R27, 205gti
Nice one guys, i guess 14" wont fit of the calipers. Will 15" steelies from most clios fit then? will i need different wheel bolts? (size?)

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
15" steelies from any clio will fit, they wont rubb and no need for different bolts either, just slap them on

What you think 14" would give if 15" on a 172 gives this qua caliper clearance
HPIM0236.jpg

dci126 & H&R'd 1*2
toight

toight loike a toiger =D

Anyways, like you i had F1's in 205trim on, but changed them to 15" falken snow tires just before the first snow, and all i can say is WOOOW, on snow and ice they realy make a huge difference

182 Cup
Good evening all, this is my first post on Cliosport.

Jaycc, did you buy winter tyres and a set of steelies in the end, just I've also been considering doing that, given how badly my car coped with the recent snow on 205 Exaltos.

Also, having been on the website http://www.alloywheels.com/tyrecalc.asp it says that 175 60 R15 gives a difference of only 0.02% when compared to 205 45 R16. Maybe they would be the ideal compromise for the wintery conditions?