ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

14's or 15's

Beast
Got a Mk1 Ph3 (could be Ph2), not sure the difference between them ?

It needs some nicer wheels, I dont want any Wolfrace/TSW/BK/OZ Racing brands since everyone has them.. the car is not lowered for now,

The question is do I go for 15's such as the Lenso Rs5, and a 30mm drop - Im not sure if a 30mil will even be noticeable though
rs5_gunmetal.jpg

Im loving the deep-dish style at the minute,

The other choice is to go for 14's with a 60mm drop (though this might be too much?), most probably RSi alloys or some nice deep dishes if I can find some!

Beast
15's and a 60mm drop is gonna rub though??

These coilovers look nice, but at the end of the day it's only a 1.2 so I dont wanna be throwing _too_ much money away on it :D

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
I've got 16"'s and dropped mine 30mm on Eibachs, (didn't want the really low look) so I should imagine that 15"'s and a 60mm drop would be pretty good on yours. I understand that you don't want to spend too much money on her suspension wise, but (in my opinion) if you are going to drop her it is best to get a good kit, and obviously some of these do not come cheap. I obviously didn't go for coilovers as I was well and truely put off after my Hubby had major trouble with his on his Megane, so I can not advise as to which would be the best for your car.

Last edited:
13s, 14s max lol and deck it 80mm. Lowered my valver some more its now down 100mm at the front and 105mm at the back on 13s.

Matt

Beast
Id love to give it a huge drop on tiny wheels, but the roads where I live are a bit shite (....)

Prob go for 55-65mm drop with the 15s, that way I can afford some room in the rear arches for an install too.

And who's Winston??

Nissan Juke, VW Golf
15s is the way to go then drop it, I done this with my old clio and it looked the dogs

6/468 17poo
like most people have said 15s and deck it at least -60mm otherwise you will regret it if you only go 40mm!id advise on 195/45/15 tyres too to eliminate any rubbin at all!get a suspension kit and measure ur front shocks (2bolt gap)should be 52or54mm

Chocolate Bar™
have a look on dubmeister or 2modified.com got some mint alloys on there! the smaller and wider the better ;)

i've got turbines on mine (15") put 195 / 45 tyres on and decked it 55-60 and it looks sex! i'll get some pics up as i've only just had it done but its the way forward...defo don't go bigger