ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15 inch O.Z F1's

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Alright guys. I'm after a bit of help please. I bought 3 15" F1's from a local scrappers off a wrote off phase 1. Anyway i am looking for a cheap one to buy. After looking at some though they seem to be a different style. Mine have O.Z RACING machined into the outside rim where others havent. Have i been sold a fake set or was there a different design/design change. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Silver Clio 172 Phase 1
I'm pretty sure you've got the actual ones from OZ not the official renault ones, if that makes sense? As the OEM ones on the phase one dont have the OZ machined in to the rim

Johnpacey1

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Another quick question. The wheels i have bought are ET 37. What offset are the Renault F1's. I have searched but im confused to whether they are ET 37 OR et 45/47. Plus has anyone got a straight non-buckled one for sale.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
you've got the non renault f1s. i had the f1 cups and had a similar problem. rare as rocking horse poo