ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15 inch steels with width

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
I'm thinking that in the mean time of looking for a set of standard alloys to refurb, or some other alloys that I like the look of on the 172, I'd have a look round for some wide fitting 15" steels.
I know there are loads of wheel options in the for sale section, half the "looking" includes a bit of saving up too. However, the car is currently in need of some wheels!!

What can anyone suggest that had wide steels and a 4x100 stud pattern that will fit?? Just thinking I'll go searching a few of the breakers in the morning and see what I can dig out, cheap and cheerful!! Not sure what to be looking at for the wider variety though. Anyone got any thoughts on this??

GCC

1.2Clio / 182!!
They're all quite slim :( was hoping I'd be able to source some banded ones or something like that maybe... Guess I'm going to have to keep saving and get alloys sooner than planned

Clio Cup
Only wide Steelies i know of are Wellers - But even that are quite rare and priced around some secods hand wheels

Renault Clio 172 cup
You can get a cheap set of 15" alloys off e bay in 6.5j all day long. £60-70 quid for an ugly scuffed up set, maybe 120 for some reasonable condition ones, and anything upwards of that for a good set.