ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15% OFF Everything @ Opie Oils - Ends Midnight 7th MAY

15% OFF EVERYTHING @ Opie Oils - ENDS MIDNIGHT MONDAY 7th MAY. Use Voucher Code: WAREHOUSE

warehouse-forum-post1.jpg

voucher-code-warehouse.png

* ENDS MIDNIGHT MONDAY 7th MAY *

With 100's of products on offer, now's a great time to save money on top quality products and go shopping at Opie Oils!

As always, our expert advice is free. If you need help you can call on 01209 215164 (Option 2), email us at sales@opieoils.co.uk, or just ask here.

All current offers from Opie Oils can be seen HERE > > > > >

Cheers,
Oilman

340i
Too right, Russ!

I am very surprised they have offered to refund the difference, that is great Customer service.. :)

I was actually thinking "I'll hang on one more day before ordering, in case an offer comes up" :eek:

koi

Audi S1
Thinking about taking you up on the offer on Gulf Competition 5w-40 racing engine oil (5w40) - 20 Litres

Usually do a couple of oil changes a year so this is a bargain, might be a stupid question but does oil go off?

Hi Tim.

My dad needs some oil. What would you recommend for a 1999 4.7 Jeep Grand Cherokee and how many litres?

Also a 2002 Mercedes CLK 3.2 and how many litres?

Thanks mate.