ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15" steel wheel to fit a 182?

182 FF, A6 Avant
As per the title, does such a thing exist?

Need to start thinking about winter rubber.

BG 182 FF
Believe the Mk1 Scenic (circa 1998) steel wheels could fit as they are 6.5J x 15, ET43, 4 Stud.

Something i'm looking in to as well for the winter tyres. Not sure if they'll clear the brake calipers though????

MK3 GTI golf 16v
very much doubt they will fit. was swapping wheels around on my 172 and 1.2 and steelies that where in the garage. for a laugh i tried putting the steelies on the 172. they didnt clear the front brakes.

there may be some steelies around that are the right shape to get over the brakes but you might be trying for ages to get some.

just buy some cheap alloys? can get them real cheap if your not to fused about what they are. my mate got some ford standard alloys with tires for £50

182 FF, A6 Avant
Would something like a boggo Clio 5 spoke (15") fit? The ones that are similar to the ph2 172 wheels.

BG 182 FF
I'm picking up a 6.5J x 15, ET43, 4 Stud from a 99 Scenic tomorrow to test fit. Will let you know how it goes.

BG 182 FF
He dropped off a 16" steelie by mistake so not had chance to check a 15" from the scenic (although the 16 fits fine)

8v mk 1 yeeeeee
williams wheels and turbines fit. clovers or 'speedline vegas' dont. dont clear the caliper.
interested in whether scenic steelies fit or not.

1eight2
Just use the spare wheel out your boot! Oh wait... haha

Make sure you get the centre bore correct, I believe its 60.1 but thats just a stab in the dark. (if your planning on using 4x100 wheels from other makes)

Vw caddy tdi
Its difficult to find the 6.5j x 15" that clear the sport brakes I have 4 that am willing to part with pm me. They 55 + vat at stealers.

182 FF, A6 Avant
I was going to reply to your PM but must have forgotten!

I'm interested, but the £35 per wheel + postage is too much for used wheels that need painting.