ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15's back on ....

Audi TT 225 Quattro
Decided it was time to dig the 15's out of the shed and get them wrapped in some new rubber. Wanted a semi slick type tyre but was quickly put of R888 due to now costing £450+ for 15's
icon_lol.gif
Heard good things about the Hankook Rs-2's and after seeing them for the bargain price of £220 delivered decided to grab a set. took a quick few pics and will try write some sort of review as time goes by.....

007-1.jpg

004.jpg

005-2.jpg

how its looks when on 16's...
185.jpg

clio 172
Looking good pal, i'll be going onto RS-2's when my R888's are ruined, where did you get them?

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers mate :) got the tyres from mytyres.com as they take paypal:D can also be had from camskill.

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
Got these tyres on mine. Excellent grip in the dry, almost (but not quite) as good as R888's in the dry. They are pretty average in the wet but not dangerous.

Good budget trackday tyre.

Audi TT 225 Quattro
cheers lads, took a few others today ;)

Doubt i could fit a rizla in between here:evil:
014-1.jpg

010-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

020-2.jpg