ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

15's or 16's

Inferno 182 FF
Thinking of buying some Team Dynamics 1.2's as turini's are so hard to come by for my 182 as i dont perticually like the 182 wheels much, But not sure whether to get 15's or 16's just wondering if anyone has any pictures of their cars with the team dynamics on in both sizes to i can see what each size looks like :)
Any help is appreciated!!!

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Tyres are a hell of a lot cheaper in 15" (195/50/15) if you're happy to lose a bit of tyre width.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Tyres are a lot cheaper in 15" as mentioned above and i preferred the handling on the 15s.

What you got on suspension wise, as your car needs to be at least on lowering springs to pull the look of the smaller alloys off imo

Inferno 182 FF
Okay cool, the initial difference to buy them with tyres is only like £90 so not too fussed on that but as you've both said tyres will be cheaper with 15's.
Its Lowered on apex springs, i think its 60/40 but not 100% sure as it was done before i bought it, it sits pretty low but not ridiculous, in proportion with the 16 inch 182 wheels. was hoping to see some pictures to give me a better idea :)

mikeh

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy
Why does suspension matter when changing wheels? My tyres have the same rolling radius as my 16s did - the arch gap remains the same.

Inferno 182 FF
i think its just for visual purpose, 15's might look out of proportion on standard springs. Ive just made a deal on a set of turini's with Midnight anyway :)