ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16 deep dish maybe ????

CBR1K, F21 125D
3086561412a6224029979l.jpg
was thinking of 16" deep dish alloys instead of my 17's at da mo and 60 mm drop or untill it looks slammed lol

CBR1K, F21 125D
i would get it proper slammed first french car so havent really started playing used to have vauxhalls lol:quiet:

only if it' on its arse aswell.

oh hell yeah nothin worse then gaps in the arches so big you could rent them out lol but if i go too low wont it damage the torshon bar ( agein sorry for the spellin ):D

no, could do with uprated rear shocks though if your gonna go really low. however i've had 3 clio's all dropped more than 80mm on the back with standard shocks. :)

Ultra Red Clio 197
are those 17" wolfrace wheels you have on it at the moment? Look the very similar to mine!! Getting rid of them soon too! anyone interested?

New wheels will look good!

CBR1K, F21 125D
yeah i think so i dont really like the oones on at the mo plus they are curbed to hell (not by me id like to add lol)

CBR1K, F21 125D
100 mm i live basicly at spped bump town so that low prob not a option
so maybe 80 mm