ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16gb new iPad is it big enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Fiesta ST3
I have a 16gb on pre order but have read this morning that the apps could triple in size for the new display for example iMovie has gone from 70mb to 404mb it's to late to change the order but is it worth going out Friday morning and trying to get a 32 and send the 16 back?
What has everyone gone for size wise??

Impossible question for someone else to answer for you.

Is my wardrobe big enough? Exactly.

It just depends what you plan to store on it.

DB.

BMW 440i
Based on my iPhone being full at 16gb and i haven't even got all my music/any video's on. (Wouldn't say my music collection is much either)

I'd go 32gb tbh.

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
I have a 16GB iPad2 and I've never had a problem when it comes to space.

You are only going to watch a movie once, why keep it on there? Delete or backup to iMac / whatever.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Kept filling my 16GB iPad 2, but thats only because I kept putting films on to watch.

If you aren't wanting to fill it with films and music 16GB would be enough. I've gone for a 32GB this time, can't help but think I should of gone 64GB...

Inferno 182 CUP
I've plumbed for a 16gb as I get music and films via the magic clouds however I regret it now!

Few tests on Mac Rumors showed retina app sizes have tripled! :(

Some of Apples pre installed Apps being at around 300mb and some games hitting well over 1gb!

MkV Golf R32
Yeh I went for the 16Gb, hopefully it will be enough and the app sizes arnt too big. Got a link for to info about the app sizes tripling?

Mk2 Golf GTI
My phone is rammed and TBH I don't even have a snippet of my music on there. Was thinking 64 was too much but I went with it in the end as I'll be keeping it for a few years so it's bound to fill up

Status
Not open for further replies.