ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v bullet ideas?

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
i want to colour my 16v bullets but i dont know what colour? or how to colour the 16v bit separate from the rest?
thanks guys

Inferno 182
Go to an art shop and just find the smallest brush you can. Not if you give it a few coats and let dry for quite a while after each coat

Clio 1.2+ Laguna 2.0
okays sounds good, any colour scheme ideas?? i want to have a colour theme the 16v, diamonds and the clio badge :/

Inferno 182
Well ive gone for flourescent yellow, but not keen on it anymore :/ just have a look at loads of different paints. If you dont like it its not expensive to change. Or start a thread and ask people what colour.

172 berg, Fabia VRS
Im goin 2 go mine but nt sure wht color scheme 2 do!! Silver on black or reverse? Might just try them both nd hopefully not ruin them lol

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
I'm doing the side strips on mine satin black then the bullets in carbon with the decals in a faded orange colour.

"Navy" N17 TWO
I sprayed my lettering first, let it dry then rub some vaseline over the top of the letters. Spray the whole bullet, let it dry and wipe the lettering clean. lacquer lacquer lacquer :cool:

03 Clio 16V 1.2L
Use an old nail polish brush and a steady hand, there perfect, sand down and spray everything like you normally would then before lacquering do the 16v then let it dry then lacquer it ! :)

clio 1.2 2005
iv sanded mine down and wrapped them in carbon to match my bonnet, spoiler and a few other things
got a little carried away though and wrapped the middle of the boot release, little touches