ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v Clio (Marcus) in FastCar

Anyone seen 16v Clio (Marcus Delves) in this months 200 edition of fast car. It aint a feature but he has his photo and a little text in the Extreme photo page part. The clio looks feckin nice. Marcus is a funny looking fecker though, lol only joking.

There is also the naple red valver with the space ship dimond shap exhausts as well.

Kev

That bloke with the exhausts is from stortford or harlow or something, someone i work with knows him.

Is the 200 edition good? have you checked out the dvd yet?

the DVD is so cheesy. It is hosted by some Aussi knob end who thinks he is somthing special. He walks around like he has just got off a house back or somthing.

Must say though, Fast Car is the worst out of all the mags now! Redline is now the best.

The DVD si the height of cheese! But I have 2 say... although Fast Car is pants I still bought it! I hate Maxy Poo more... Dont bother with that any more. Redline is good, and Evo

I hate Fastcar but still buy it for some reason. I hate Evo as well though but dont by it. Max Power is ok, Revs is ok (used to be better) Redline is the most fashonable now

U should all go out and buy it just to larf at the prick that hosts it! After bangin on about these cars for an hour and a half... he takes his mr2 turbo to a race and CRASHES IT! Classic... :D

I didnt get that far it wound me up to much. I am going to have to watch this crash now!!!

I really wanna get PGTI or whatever it is called but can never find it in the news agence anywhere. Not even WHSmiths do it.

I only ever buy fastcar as its in orpington and i live 5 mins from there. Max Power is so sh*t, they no so little its a joke. They know more at Revs but theyre still retards. I only buy them to look to see new developments in springs/brakes/zorsts etc. are getting on.

I can never find PGTI either, never knew it existed until joining up here.

-Rob

Quote: Originally posted by klmillard on 15 May 2003

I really wanna get PGTI or whatever it is called but can never find it in the news agence anywhere. Not even WHSmiths do it.

Same as! Every1 keeps bangin on about it but I cant get ahold of it! Sob sob... If you work it out kev let me know! Ps The search for my car goes on... Sob sob.

I check WHSmiths once a week minimum and PGTI is never there.

I looked into subscribing but cant afford to pay 40 odd squid up front!

na aint really looked yet as i am supposed to be revising. Will check it out later. Never Ever would you catch me making a statment like that though about wanting a Micra!!!

Kev

Quote: Originally posted by klmillard on 15 May 2003

Anyone seen 16v Clio (Marcus Delves) in this months 200 edition of fast car. It aint a feature but he has his photo and a little text in the Extreme photo page part. The clio looks feckin nice. Marcus is a funny looking fecker though, lol only joking.

There is also the naple red valver with the space ship dimond shap exhausts as well.

Kev

So going to get a slap when I see you next Kev!!! Bit more sweet talking and it should be the 1st Revs Phase 1 Clio cover car in a while!

no its complete sh*te, the bloke is a complete idiot,

its got a veilside skyline (i think from what i remember) in it with 1017 brake !

the best is when he crashes the mr2 straight into a barrier and f*cks the back end