ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v door badges

1.2 16v
Was thinking bout spraying my 16v door badges, does anyone know the colour code for the 2.0 16v badges?

1.6 16v
Paradox said:
Was thinking bout spraying my 16v door badges, does anyone know the colour code for the 2.0 16v badges?

Sorry but why have the same colour as the 172 badges because ur cars not a 172.

Why not go for something different, choose ur own colour to do them!

Only my personal opinion! I want to do mine white because my front and rear renault badges are white!

1.2 16v
Cheers for that. Not totally decided on the silver was just a thought. White sounds like a good idea tho.

172 cup
wat are ur opinons on red with silver 16V( my car theme is black and red and silver)

ps any one :D

002.jpg

Burgandy 174 sport t
S Garbett said:
Sorry but why have the same colour as the 172 badges because ur cars not a 172.

Why not go for something different, choose ur own colour to do them!

Only my personal opinion! I want to do mine white because my front and rear renault badges are white!

sorry but why did u get a black dynamique I mean its the exact same colour as a 172 and well yours isnt??!?

only my personal opinion though!!

1.6 16v
Big Iain said:
sorry but why did u get a black dynamique I mean its the exact same colour as a 172 and well yours isnt??!?

only my personal opinion though!!

WHAT!!!

I Dont Understand! I was not having ago i was just saying why try and make your car look like a 172 or 182 when it isent.

1.2 16v
If i was try to do that i would get some 2.0 16v badges. Im just trying to smarten up my cars appearence.