ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16V heater matrix

Willy2

Has anyone actually changed one of these on a valver?

How much grief is it? How long did it take?Any tips as mine is Sh*t!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

think mine needs changing. whats up with yours mate. mine produces little heat.

If you look on BB website. They charge something like £30 for part and £300odd for it fitted. That tells me its hard as fuk to fit!! hehe

i have been told that its not that its hard it juct takes a while to do mine needs doing has done for 4 months dont know if i have the patience but its now leaking water into the car so not much choice plus i can never get chuffin warm

Willy2

Mine blows out luke warm air even when the car is hot and the rad fan has cut in. Some one mentioned the selector that controls the heat is done by cable which is connected to flaps i might wd40 the cable and hope for the best. Also does every one have a very sensitive engine temp needle as mine is up and down, where it used to stay on half.

Willy2

You really dont need it in this weather, driving in a wooley hat and gloves is just no good. Reno said it MAY be an airlock and I was told to bleed the system and try and move the expansion tank high up so it is higher than the dashboard. Has anyone tried this?