ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

16v vs willaims new car problem

Currently i am driving a seat ibiza 1.4 which i have had since i first started driving and i use a mrk1 clio 16v that i got for a grand for work ect.
this is my ibiza
VWfestivalHarewoodHouse031.jpg

prrogress048.jpg

hotmods035.jpg

pizzanationals.jpg

basically i am ready for a change and i am wanting a fast fun car like the 16v rather than all looks and no go like my beeza. i cud put a new engine in the beeza but i no it will neva handle and b as fun to drive as the clio.

so basically to cut the story short ive fallen for mrk1 clios lol and im in the process of selling my beeza.

before i jump into getting a clio i wnted to find out abit more info and everyone on this forum seems to b quite helpful. I have seen a few clios wit turbos fitted and seen videos of them and they look absolutly awesome anybody got ne feedback or views on them??

also why are the turbos mainly 16v and not williams??
i wud av thort the willaims engine wud av been stronger???
also if i was to buy a non tuned clio which engine is best to tune???

oh and dont worry i wont be kitting a williams up or out there mint how they are!!!!

ps ne help wud be very much appreciated