ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17 s on a 1.2 N reg

can 17"s be put on a 1.2 clio? if so what modifications will be have to be done in order for it to fit and not rub..........

My friend stuck 17s on his 1.2 clio, his was an L Plate... his were 7 wide, and the correct offset. He had 2 get the arches rolled at the rear but it was alrite after that...

Id take the inner plastic arches off at the front and trim your bumper. Think you can lower it a bit too, but expect a VERY bumpy ride! LOL

Tim

172 M69 eater

yeh 17s require some archwork at back and inner arch liners removed it ithink. possibly some slight trimming to ensure full lock. u find different cars can fit em, some need a lot of work

patty

is there ne problem wit takin out the arch liners as im gettin mine lowered and dont want ne rubbin so was thinkin bout takin em out ne way!

I dont have arch liners on the back - left the front ones in so my fog lights dont get crapped up and stones flicked at them!

iv got 7 x 17s on my 1.2 N reg clio. had it dropped 35mm at the front and 32mm at the back, had to take the plastic linings out front and rear. the front dont giv me any problems but the back arches do need rolling cos you can only get 2/3 people on the car and you have to watch like an eagle to avoid pot holes otherwise they will hit and take some of the tread off at the edges of the tyre.