ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" Turini's underneath 172/182

2001 Clio RS MKII
Does anyone has pictures of a Clio RS MKII or MKIII with 17" Turini's underneath it?

Monaco
No but I photoshopped it for you.

The Turini is to scale

turini.jpg

I <3 MSPaint

Stripped yozza'd cup
Flol at the pic

17's don't really fit a Clio unless you want the stance of a tractor.
Don't go bigger than 16''.

2001 Clio RS MKII
I'm doubting between 16" and 17" but I think I will go for 16" so I can go lower. But before I order my new wheels, I wanted to see if somebody has them under his Clio :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
17's ruin everything about the car. I had them on my 172 for a month before they pissed me off.

Renaultsport Clio 182
I think 17s look ok but what about the ride / handling - won't be as nice to drive. Stick to 16's I'd say

Megane r26
tbh its a big wheel for a little car an i can't imagine the ride being that nice on rubber band tyres! I've gone down to 15's on my 172 on a 195/50/15 tyre due to shere amount of tyre options an there a light wheel

Stripped yozza'd cup
Clioslook their best when they look purposeful. Like everything is there for a reason.

17's look 'showy' and therefore shitty

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Camels the lot of you! 17's look miles better! Unless its decked on 2020's it looks rubbish.

2001 Clio RS MKII
Still doubting about it... Does anyone know what size wheels (probably 16") there are under this RS and with what size of tyres?

tumblr_lby5n4TXbR1qehrdzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lby5r4CPFF1qehrdzo1_500.jpg

White Sti Hatch
Still doubting about it... Does anyone know what size wheels (probably 16") there are under this RS and with what size of tyres?

Its a 1.2 rep mate and if i remember right they were 16 195/45's - Brembo's old car if you really wanna find out

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
There aint many 17" wheels that suit the clio but personally i thing the 17" turini does suit them.

Edit: The above rep is awesome, thats pretty much how i want my 172!

Last edited:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Loved my 17s ride quality was rubbish though! I would say stick with 16s on a 172.

DSC00391.jpg

1239367362237.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Camels the lot of you! 17's look miles better! Unless its decked on 2020's it looks rubbish.

Say what you want, but I've owned both. 16's kill 17's for everything, looks included.

The looks part is personal preference. Depends if you're a fan of tractors.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Say what you want, but I've owned both. 16's kill 17's for everything, looks included.

The looks part is personal preference. Depends if you're a fan of tractors.

lol! You bought a racing blue. Worst colour or all and then....put a pedo bear sticker on the back, you are in no posiion to comment on what looks good! ;)

the black one is on 17"s if you ask me, I had both and 16"s are the best for sure.

They're not, they're 16's! OEM Cup turini's.