ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

17" wheels

BG 182
It would make it slightly slower and handling would be worse.. not enough to notice the speed though buddy.. Not sure wether they will fit straight on without taking your arch liners out..

My bicycle!!
my alloys made my car worse, i lowered the front by 55mm cut a coil out aswell, it wouldnt go round corners for poo, put my steelies back on and it flies round corners, like a oversized go kart!

172 Cup
What year is the car? Mine's a '02 model and I've got mine -35mm on 17's with no problems. Prob slightly slower but apart from that I have no problems at all!

It would make it slightly slower and handling would be worse.. not enough to notice the speed though buddy.. Not sure wether they will fit straight on without taking your arch liners out..

Are their any consequences when takin your arch liners out? Cause i also have a 1.2 .mk2 1998 with a pair of 16's on, and they rub the inside arch like s**t when i take corners and go over uneven road, and i would still like to put a 40mm drop on it!

Are their any consequences when takin your arch liners out? Cause i also have a 1.2 .mk2 1998 with a pair of 16's on, and they rub the inside arch like s**t when i take corners and go over uneven road, and i would still like to put a 40mm drop on it!

Yep no arch liners and to stop corrosion and other wiring issues you need to underseal and protect all the engine wiring etc.

Get your wheels sorted as on the right offset they shoulnd't rub.