ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172’s for 5k

mgoode180566

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Sunflower

quite like the look of the 9th one down. nice paint job

why is it so cheap for a 2004 ?

Quote: Originally posted by mgoode180566 on 19 April 2005

quite like the look of the 9th one down. nice paint job

why is it so cheap for a 2004 ?
If you read the write up on the advert :

2004 53 Reg RENAULT Clio 2.0 16V Renaultsport 172
3 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 0 miles. 2 Channel System, 31km per hour actual speed, 9 6V Ni-cad Battery Pack, Electric Radio Controlled, extra Sprint Motor included, Not really 5000 its 75 Pounds, Petrol versions available. Please visit our website on: www.dplead.co.uk £4,494.
[/QUOTE]
It is a car for the kids..............

;)

don't

someone tell us what cat D is

as theyve put its mint so must be fully repaired if it was wrote off or something

low miles aswell, only other cheap 1 is the silver 1 and its done a fair few miles i think

i think CAT D is normally things like sotlen recovered cars. Im not sure though. I will look on the DVLA site or something

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member

I bought my mint mk1 for 5something a couple of months ago, there are good ones around if you look for them :)

Thats why im keeping my baby until the end!!! Im not going to get much for a 172 (Phase2) there are too cheap, i would rather keep it than sell it and lose all that money, ive had enough of losing money on cars. Would rather keep it for my kids first car!. Ill keep it immacualte like it is and when i decided to buy another car i will put it in the garage and keep it clean!.