ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 16" or 17"

clio sport 172
Looking to change the alloys on my 02 172... currently got Renault sport 16" on but thinking of going to 17"..anyone had experience of 17" have to say the 45 profile on my 16" dont like speed humps guessing 17" with 40 profiles will be even worse...any comments please? Ta:cool:

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
plenty of different wheel styles. most people on here go for turinis, oz f1's or 2118's.

michelin pe2's are very popular tyres too. have a good search there loads of it on here.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah don't go for 17's mate, I'd keep the 172 alloys, get them refurbed and sprayed up in a different colour.

I'm on 17" with 40 profile tyres, handling is fine and no problems other than scraping (it's on coilovers so can be expected ;)).

clio sport 172
Any news on those 17" oz f1s yet?
would like to see some pics of wheels and tyres if poss..... any idea how much for shipping?
Tim