ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Bilstein Suspension

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
i just found that awell, front shocks look battered and those welds dont look right :s not bad at £280 but still looks a bit off

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
Yeah I saw them last night, not sure on the 'alterations' either.

Good price though, for now...

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
True, plus I think he confuses people by failing at explaining what they will/will not fit.

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
they will fit anything you just gotta make them fit, but the fornt units look terrible, and having bits welded in etc for camber "take the spacers out" .... what!?

Da

Trader Rating - 100%
48   0   0
  Less
Yeah, we know that - I meant Joe Public who will be browsing eBay.

As for the spacers, doesn't he mean the Cup hubs are slightly thicker?

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
i dont think they are, they are laguna hubs, use a slightly larger bearing but other than that i think they are the same.

he is selling the hubs aswell, ive sent him a message about them

Trader Rating - 100%
50   0   0
im not excalty sure what he has done, from the email he sent me it looks as if the laguna hubs are slightly wider, so Da you were right they are slightly thinker so there are spacers for the road car hubs. however im not sure about the other alterations and how they would affect fitting to a road car's hubs,

adjusting is easy if its just the bolt spacing you just take an air file to the bottom hole and go up or down to fit your spacing!

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  Golf GTD Mk7
im not excalty sure what he has done, from the email he sent me it looks as if the laguna hubs are slightly wider, so Da you were right they are slightly thinker so there are spacers for the road car hubs. however im not sure about the other alterations and how they would affect fitting to a road car's hubs,

adjusting is easy if its just the bolt spacing you just take an air file to the bottom hole and go up or down to fit your spacing!

ah right is the top bolt always the same regardless of hub. Presume any garage could do this then? or is it a MF special :)