ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Cruise control......

Renault Laguna Coupe

Cruise control is a menace. On the M6 toll (only place it can be used in the UK!) there are loads of Volvo / Merc drivers who just sit in the middle lane asleep with cruise set at 80.... :confused:

VaVa

I think Ive only used mine twice. Once to see how it worked, and the second time out of curiosity (see above)!!! Unless your on an empty motorway in the middle of the night, its pretty much useless...

Hmmm - I find I use the cruise control quite a lot!

The motorway doesnt have to be that empty either - I find that I can vary my speed enough by simply adjusting the speed with the + and - negative buttons on the wheel.

Yep cuts out at 123 mph however if im doing anything over 100 I want to be in control of the throttle. Quite nice for the long journeys to set it at 90 and just point it where you want to go.

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I use mine on the motorway and use the controls on the steering wheel.

Its the first car ive had with it and i love it,i have found its actually slowed me down and im happy enough sitting there with it on set to a speed where im not having to keep checking the speedo worrying about getting done for speeding.