ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172/182 Turbo downpipe bolt tightening

182 Turbo
Anyone know the easiest way of going about tightening the downpipe bolts ? Cars been turbod over a year now and could do with checking on, got under the car today and I could see the bolts but couldn't fit a ratchet or spanner up there for the life of me, is there an easier way of getting at them? Cheers.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
its not the downpipe i was confused, its the top end of the link pipe for the 182 to the downpipe, the bolts are just above the subframe it was awkward as hell but i got it

Clioturbo do the conversion ?

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Hell no, ED :tonguewink:

If Clioturbo done it, the thread title wouldnt be about tightening downpipe bolts, it would be ''how do i fix this huge hole in the side of my engine block'' 😂

:smile::smile: that' just what I was thinking he never used to fit a complete set of bolts in anything ! He left a few out to save time and maximise profit !