ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 / 182

Clio 200 CUP
A friend (Ade182) of myn has seen the light and got him self a clio 182. So we had a littel spin and got some pic of my 172 Cup and his. Not the best pics but the weather was s*#t so was not much point in washing it. All so i have just fitted some new 15" alloys on myn and just wont to no what peple think.

421531_10151017838253899_1528001262_n1.gif

205252_10151017838648899_1578792555_n1.gif

246489_10151017838343899_864667626_n1.gif

166529_10151017838158899_1871279673_n1.gif

182 FF sport clio RB
I agree stick the cup alloys back on, looks nice though... Are you joking with the spelling btw? Lol

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
The alloys would look good if they weren't so damaged, get a refurb or get the cup alloys back on. Looks good though!

Clio 200 CUP
Thanks guys i am keeping the Turinis they will be going back on ones i buy some new tyres for them. It handles better with the 15" on it And has made the ride a lot more comfortable but will just use them for track i think. The alloys are nothing special think they are called 100+.

Thanks for All the feedback guy.

Last edited:
Adam, as I said when we were putting them on I much prefer the Turini's. In my opinion you need to re-rubber them and get them back on ASAP even if the ride is better on the 15's and the tyres are cheaper.

As for the (my) silver Clio, I'm a fairly new owner (bought it last Thursday) but I'm amazed with the handling as it is stock and coming from a lowered Golf I like the way the stock cup suspension is firm yet soaks up the bumps so at this point in time I'm definitely not going to lower it. I'd like some Turini's though as a second set of rims so if your sure you don't want yours Adam I'll have them at £45 like you offered that guy for them 100+'s! Haha.

But Adam, at the end of the day whether people like the new wheels or not, it's your car so do what you like. You drive it not anyone else.

Are you joking with the spelling btw? Lol

I realise you are obviously unaware that he has dyslexia.

On a number of car forums I've had to defend him against the tirade of abuse he has recieved because of this. I sincerely hope this isn't going to be another one.

He has a passion for Clio's, a good heart, I feel its unfair to judge him on his spelling.

I'm new, I'm not trying to get anyones back's up, but I think I need to get my point across.

Evo 8 MR
Front end on the 172 looks sick but the wheels are tosh IMO

Just needs a splitter to finish it off.

The wheels were purchased as a cheap way of keeping it road legal, the tyres on the Turinis were past the legal minimum.

Just needs a splitter to finish it off.

The wheels were purchased as a cheap way of keeping it road legal, the tyres on the Turinis were past the legal minimum.

I think he needs them refurb'd and then new tyres. Definitely the way forward for them otherwise I'll have them off of him for cheap and do it myself! :approve:

BMW M4; S1000 RR

On a number of car forums I've had to defend him against the tirade of abuse he has recieved because of this. I sincerely hope this isn't going to be another one.

He has a passion for Clio's, a good heart, I feel its unfair to judge him on his spelling.

I'm new, I'm not trying to get anyones back's up, but I think I need to get my point across.

Well said tbh. You'd think some people on here live in Never Never Land based on what they like to whine about. I do enjoy a good sentence or two but as long as it's readable who cares.

Clio 200 CUP
Well Thanks for that Ade ! In time they will go on and be back 3 mounths doing this security in london will be some time to save lol

182 FF sport clio RB

Where did I say he didn't have a good heart and passion for clios? Defensive much... I thought he might have been genuinely having a laugh... I couldn't care less if he couldn't spell or not if I'm honest lol

Last edited: