ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 accel pedal ?

Clio_Smart
Im doing my clio 1.2 rn inetior as a 172 and its coming along nicely.

Just orderd my foot pedals and foot rest from renualt but i was told the accel pedal comes as a whole thing not just a pedal to put on like the clutch and brake.

I was wondering if anyone has a 172 do they know if the accel pedal can be taken off if so im going to my renault scrappy soon and if he has a 172 there ill take the accel pedal plus orange needles for my white dials and and chrome door handles.

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
I don't know if it comes off but comes attached to the complete pedal assembly.

can't you just get a set of alloy pedlas from halfrauds ?
they sell Sparco ones... I guess thats what you mean ?

133/225/CLS AMG
Probably as easy going for a set of decent after market ones, just drill your pedals and get em on.

Saved *****ing about with removing the accelerator pedal. Its not a 172 so it won't hurt to not have all 172 bits. :D :D

Clio_Smart
Well i orderd my 172 brake and clutch pedal and megane sport 225 foot rest. and all i need is a accel pedal now and you cant buy them on there own can you ?

So i thought i might as well get the 172 accel pedal.

I know i could of had after market pedal but i dont like it i wanted 172 pedals.