ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 alloys or 182's and where could i get some?

L

Lee_Cs_imusic

I got a clio 1.2 o7 plate ugly bum one and i want to eithr put some 172 alloys or 182 alloys which do you think look better personally i think 182 anyone know where i could get a set of eithr would be quite helpful on here there is none for sale :dapprove:

Elise S1 B&C 140
I much prefer the 172 wheels, not a fan of the 182 wheels at all. Although some people dont like the fact that the 172 wheels are used on the 1.4s (in a smaller Size). Its all about personal preference. They come up for sale on here loads or on ebay.

Turinis ftw though;)

L

Lee_Cs_imusic

i think def getting 182 wheels then anyone know anywhere?? would be greatful :cool:

missmy257bhp r5/ got evo6
take it is 4 stud fitment still then

172 turinis all the way as 182 wheels look like something you drew when you were 5

ps i have some cheap speedline turinis for sale

Ultra Red Clio 197
here you go buddy...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-182-SPORT-16-ALLOYS-TYRES_W0QQitemZ150190240179

Arrange a courier for £29.95 using http://alloys2u.com/, just checked and their website is being redesigned.. but you can still arrange a collection.. Ive just sealed a deal for a set of 182 wheels, but before that, I msged this seller on ebay and he told me that the tyres are kleber and goodyear with very good tread as there from a 2005 model, and u can arrange your own courier...

Good luck!

L

Lee_Cs_imusic

cheers mate but 400 quid well out my range 200 250 is tops xmas sucks :dapprove: was looking for a 2nd hand pair with like 4k miles left on them so after xmas get some new tyres cheers for looking though mate much appreciated

L

Lee_Cs_imusic

didnt ignore it just out my budget and no tyres :( how much would i ruffly be paying for a slightly damged set of 182 wheels and not much tred left? are the 172 wheels cheaper?

Suzuki Swift Sport
I have a set of 172 wheels you can have for £225 with tyres! :)

I got a clio 1.2 o7 plate ugly bum one and i want to eithr put some 172 alloys or 182 alloys which do you think look better personally i think 182 anyone know where i could get a set of eithr would be quite helpful on here there is none for sale :dapprove: