ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 arches skirts fitting

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
just got a set and wonderd how i will go about fitting these, i no how to fit the arches obv but the skirts i dont have a clue :) so any help would be great :D

cheers

www.renparts.co.uk
to properly fit them you will want the renault clips. you will need to drill the side skirt of the car (the bit with stone chip finish) if you don't want to do that you could use tiger seal to put them on.

www.renparts.co.uk
Fitted mine with the clips. Yeh you need some 25mm spacers with a spiggot ring on them. Ive got Eibach pro spacers (25mm)

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
ahhh right you get the clips from reno? and where you get your spacers from any how much please :approve:

www.renparts.co.uk
al said:
Wobble free now?

yeh great now..

Clips are available from renault or matt black (i imagine he has loads) Spacers i originally ordered were delta mics from wheel-spacers.co.uk but they had a supply problem and broke a lot of promises so agreed to do my H+R ones at cost (which was 75 quid) and then never got those so (after months of waiting) did the Eibach pro spacers at 75 quid (which i think they were losing money on).
thanks
josh