ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 at last!!

nup

clio 172
I have done a post already but had better introduce myself..
I am Neil I work for renault as a tech at the moment (sorry). I have been looking for a 17/82 for a while. and now i have one--- a 53 plate 172 needs a little work but thats one of the reasons i got it. I have worked for renault about 7 years with a 2 year break when i lived in Spain.

Anyway here's a pic hope it works i have given her a quick clean.

IMG_0119.jpg

I hope to go for a drive around spain next year (2011). Look forward to talking with you all.

Neil

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Lovely colour Neil, i would have chosen a 172 over a 182 anyday, think they look alot more grown up.

Im a Renault techy aswel. (6 years in)

yep that will be me!! Hope i wasn't rude to you:eek:

lol iam that annoying chap who keeps bringing my silver 182 in( still got warranty on it get what you can lol) it was there yesterday the lambada sensor is playing up mpg is real shite i also took you out in it when i had a rattle the baffles had gone in the centre section. small world

nup

clio 172
oh hello.. I have been doing workshop control for a couple week so have been locked away in the back. did manchester sort your exhaust? Was your car the one that wouldn't go over 29mph?

oh hello.. I have been doing workshop control for a couple week so have been locked away in the back. did manchester sort your exhaust? Was your car the one that wouldn't go over 29mph?

yeh manchester sorted it they paid for the k-tec stainless steel sports cat on the car. lol as for the 29mph i had to tell that bloke burindger twice that its mpg not mph! how do some of these people get jobs? he said it was because of the weather that it was running at 29mpg all the time.

anyway enjoy your 172, and welcome to clio sport:rasp:

nup

clio 172
Hope you don't think i'm being rude but if you come into work again and you see me you WILL have to remind me who you are my brain doesn't work like everyone elses.:eek: We need a secret hand shake or something!!:S

nup

clio 172
At the moment the pic is a bit flattering...... the body work needs a proper clean, top engine mtg,clutch,gearbox rebuild,temp sensor is reading 57 today!! and I would like some new mats... have done the cambelt so i've made a start..