ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 bumper, same size as a dynamic one?

Punto Evo Abarth
hello, i ma looking at getting a 172 bumper for my dynamic, basically i wanted to know are they the sme width? what i mean is if i put one on will the sides stick out loads? thanks alot.

not the same mate, you have to shave the 172 down as the sport models have flared arches that link into the bumper and the side skirts as well (alot of money and even more for painting, but well worth it if you have the dosh!!)

i dont have the dosh, but this is how mine turned out with a bit of DIYing to make it fit . . . . .

DSC02519edited.gif

jamie

Punto Evo Abarth
wicked, i was only after the rear, didnt want to change the front, so it will fit straight on, no modding needed? thanks alot for your replies guys :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
arch liners? which part are they? is it better to just colour code my dynamique one?

The arch liners are what they say on the tin hehe.

They are the black plastic parts in the wheel arch. There clipped in and held by 2 torx screws. There about £25+VAT from Renault per side.

You can colour code your existing bumper that also looks very nice.

If you change your bumper you need to tell your insurance company even if you go for a 172 one.