ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 CUP ...172 and 182

This isnt another whos is best thread... just a quickie I want to ask on these cars prices.

I have noticed on Autotrader, there are still used 172 Cups and the 172 selling for more than the price of a used 182? Are they still selling at those high prices? Between £9 - 12k!

Just wondered what your thoughts are on some 172s selling higher than 182s?

172, Tiguan

I think youd be suprised what some Cups seem to go for on Autotrader. Remember the "average joe" looking through Autotrader would have very little idea about the different models.

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 10 August 2005

Dont think u will get many 172s or cups over 9K!

There are 3 pages of them in that price bracket, and one Cup with 30,700 miles and still £9295

a 172 with 29,000 miles £10,500

http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?modelexact=1&lid=search_used_cars_full&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&variant=&keywords=172&min_pr=9000&max_pr=&mileage=&agerange=&postcode=ng8+5bu&miles=1500&max_records=200&source=0&photo=1&sort=3&ukcarsearch_full=SEARCHClicky

to mention just a few... ^

Nippy white cup

The thing to remember is that they are in there because thay havent been sold...they could still be in there for ages until they drop the price...

Chris