ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup and 172 cup cc??

hi there just wanted to know really what is the differences between the clio cup and the clio cup cc as i noticed there are two versions? please explain. thanks

M2 Competition
A few of the later cups came with aircon and stuff as an option mate, quite rare though.

No probs :)

cheers, is stripes optional as well? so when the 1st clio cup came out has anything changed in the model if so from what year and what?? thanks peps

cliott said:
what dates does the clio cups change? i.e change of wheels release time of the diff specs.... ??
Apart from the option of silver paint and Climate there nothing differentiating the 172 Cups.

DC5
cliott said:
cheers, is stripes optional as well? so when the 1st clio cup came out has anything changed in the model if so from what year and what?? thanks peps
No stripes weren't an option on the 172 Cup. Only the 182 Cup.

As said above, the 172 Cup never changed other than very few becoming available in silver, and having the option of climate or a/c.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Bezza4 said:
No stripes weren't an option on the 172 Cup. Only the 182 Cup.

As said above, the 172 Cup never changed other than very few becoming available in silver, and having the option of climate or a/c.

There were a few minor changes i.e the removal of door locks & on the later CUPS the interior light changed to the same as the ff which included a spot/reading light.

There were a few other changes as well but I can't remember them.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
CUPCRAZY said:
There were a few minor changes i.e the removal of door locks & on the later CUPS the interior light changed to the same as the ff which included a spot/reading light.

There were a few other changes as well but I can't remember them.

I think the rear lights changed colour.

Not 100% about that one though.

Peperami said:
Made it home ok then ed? My brakes are fooked... :) lol
Just aout made it. My brakes arn't looking heatlhy need to bleed them I think they weren't 100% before I started though.

DC5
Yeah every1 knows that Cups without CC are the fastest of them all. But if I am honest and was looking again I would make sure mine had it. It is the one thing I miss in mine.