ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup at crail

172 cup
that was me mate , yeh gave it a wee clean before a went up , its pretty mingin now though lol . yours was lookin good to

172 cup
14.9 best . didnt plan on running the car . my mates talked me into it though. good to c what it scan do though

172 cup
maybe just ma luck mate . there were some seriously rapid cars up . a nissan gtr completly standard running 11s

Cammed 182 :)
Less weight on your last run with less petrol! Good time mate i done a 15.0@95 at crail couple weeks ago with half tank and poor traction off the line. It would be good to see how mine compares against the 172 cup.

R27, Deep Black
Was it a good day lads? I was going to be coming down but everybody i was going with decided not to come down.

172 cup
yeh a was about the same, half tank of fuel . its really hard to get the power down of the line, hit a rut or a bump and your spinning up. would b good to strip it too c how much of a difference it made.

172 cup
yeh was a good day. a lot of really quick scoobys n evos . there was various other makes too. only 3 clios though