ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup cat to centre section fitting kit?

Rossi172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
I've removed my centre section of my exhaust (the silencer is split and needs repaired)
The cat to centre section joint was very rusty when I removed it (with the grinder).

Can someone tell me what parts I need to reassemble this (or a photo) - most of the info I have found relates to the manifold to cat fitting

I can post photos of the sections if that is useful?

TIA
Rossi172

Rossi172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 Cup
Thanks @MRBILLYUK @DomP182 @hipwell

I thought the kits and parts you have suggested are for the manifold to cat fitting?

I am looking for the cat to centre section joint fitting kit/parts, the stuff I removed was so badly corroded I couldn't tell what was there but it looked like nut, bolt, washer and a flat-ish gasket.... there was defo not a circular wire gasket

I'm confused!

Thanks for your help

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Or make your own using stainless parts that'll never rust.
https://cliosport.net/threads/cat-manifold-diy-fitting-kit.799011/
Cant
Thanks @MRBILLYUK @DomP182 @hipwell

I thought the kits and parts you have suggested are for the manifold to cat fitting?

I am looking for the cat to centre section joint fitting kit/parts, the stuff I removed was so badly corroded I couldn't tell what was there but it looked like nut, bolt, washer and a flat-ish gasket.... there was defo not a circular wire gasket

I'm confused!

Thanks for your help
Centre to cat is just a pair of bolts and a seal

monaco 172
Sorry I completely misread your post, I just assumed manifold to cat as the other one your after is literally just 2 nuts and bolts