ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup couple of probs

Clio Sport Cup 172
hello there got a couple of small annoying things with my clio cup
firstly cant seem to get the door open indicator light on the dash to come off sometimes it flickers sometimes it just stays on. ive changed both the switches in the b pillar but its still on checked fuses all ok. i did take the fuse out and yeah the light went off but then it kept flashing up service due and my imobilizer kicked in ???? strange any help or advise with this would be cracking.

secondly since ive had the car even before the door indicator problem my interior light has never came on when ive opened the door no matter what position the light is in it has a bulb which works because i can turn it on manually am completly confussed by this. again any help would be great

the other thing which ive been advise to do is to change my battery in a previous thread is because my trip meter keeps resetting over night. do you think the battery has something to do with other probs at all.

many thanks andy