ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup drive shafts

BG 182
Can someone tell me why 172 Cup drive shafts are £100 more expensive than the normal 172 ones on the K Tech website?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
they're not available as a service exchange part. Most other fitments are reconditioned by renault, Cup shafts are the only ones that aren't now I think

172 cup
I have a second hand pair ifr of any interest from my old cup on 61k. In good working order. £50 each plus postage

BG 182
I have a second hand pair ifr of any interest from my old cup on 61k. In good working order. £50 each plus postage

Thanks for asking but I need to get some money together first. Trying to save for a holiday while owning a car that needs work is hard work!

172 cup
No worries well drop me a PM when you have the cash I've not advertised them anywhere so will prob still have them