ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup - Gloucester

None :(
no the body kit aint my taste either, but the brake light was cool! never seen anything like it before.

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
no the body kit aint my taste either, but the brake light was cool! never seen anything like it before.

Probably was my sister! lol. She hasnt got body kit mate. Pretty much completely standard. Unlike mine!:evil:

Clio 182 FF
Hey Blondie(Nina;))
havent seen you or your bro about, will keep an eye out for you, i mean both lol!!!

172 cup
Hey Sean B! well u will probs spot me pretty easily cause of my blonde hair! hahaha! i'll have to look out for u 2, do u own a 182?? :)

Clio 182 FF
Hey Sean B! well u will probs spot me pretty easily cause of my blonde hair! hahaha! i'll have to look out for u 2, do u own a 182?? :)
Hiya, well im coming to Glos on thurs to checkout the new shopping complex, see if i can spot any sports about.
Yes mines a black 182.

talk soon

E87 118d M Sport
lol. bomber ive had exactly the same convo with dan.
im just hoping adam reads it, or is told, cuz i can just see his face!

he basically mates with his P1 daily.

Qashcow
i see him most lunchtimes popping round the back of comet with the P1 and attempting all kinds of vile acts upon the poor japscrap, dirty boy i tell thee :D

E87 118d M Sport
dirty indeed. and the more insulting words i can give to him the better. cuz is P1 is SOOOO fkin quick its unreal!!!!!
where you working these days then?

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
i saw you again yesterday morning heading the other direction going rather quick around the round about lol

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Erm not the Oxstalls campus roundabout the next one which you turned left on, heading towards eastern ave.

And trust mark asking for pics.... tut tut (Although im quite dissapointed noone else has mentioned it yet and we're on page 2!) - Sorry Quade

172 cup
Thanks for the welcome glos182!! yeah i'm sure i will c u about soon i'll look out for ya! :) and yes j4mes that was def me u saw yesterday morning wizzing round the roundabout!! was on my way to wrk!! U lot are funny!! would u all like a pic lol!! hahaha :D

172 cup
Lol!! hopefully i will fit in!! i'm trying to load a pic of my car but for sum reason it won't load up?? keeps saying failed?!! :(

221bhp/ton Mondial Terror
dirty indeed. and the more insulting words i can give to him the better. cuz is P1 is SOOOO fkin quick its unreal!!!!!
where you working these days then?

Shame its not as quick as my old P1! :D Cup ftw!;)