ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup, Haywards Heath

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
sometime after mid day, you got blacked out windows? and a silver front grill?

Last edited:
  fat arctic ! sold yippee!
definatly not me then , mine is still as god intended!!! standard and beautiful

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
this one looked a bit of a wreck really, had lexus lights on it, looked as though it was in mid-modification!

i think i have seen this one , front grill looks awful , sure i have seen it racing around the one way system by the star before

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
oh did this have an exhaust that was part hanging off! If it was blue then I know the kiddie, car is screwed!!!!

nathanl you talking about the gold coloured one with twin motorbike exhausts?

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
oh I've seen the gold coloured one as well! His jaw dropped when he saw me in mine!!

Nicksie

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 CUP
oh did this have an exhaust that was part hanging off! If it was blue then I know the kiddie, car is screwed!!!!

nathanl you talking about the gold coloured one with twin motorbike exhausts?

could have been hanging off, it certainly sounded like it!

Evo4, MITO, 172 TTV6
Yeh his engine is totally screwed, he had one when he passed his test, stacked it, brought a 1.8 focus and was ok but thrashed and screwed engine now this one is screwed, he cant even get away from my 1.9 16v Z3!

you cant miss the gold one...umm its lovely...not! always nice when i pass it and the eyes glare!