ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cup MPG with IGT Panel

i have a 172 cup and since installing a ITG pannel i get better mpg

has any1 eles noticed a change?

it get 35 - 34 average - is this normal what does every1 eles get

even a standard?

Ziel Nurburgring

Exactly the same. Goes up to 42+ on long motorway journeys, and if you reset it as you leave the petrol station and go straight to the mway you can hit 55+.

On the track i had it down to 11 though:oops:

cock mobile.

Mines currently at 33, installed my filter about 6 months ago but didnt notice a difference.

On a slightly related topic, does anyone know the best way to clean these filters, and how often should that be done?

Black 182 + Recaros

On the 172, mine went from an average of 40mpg to 36mpg.

Was well worth it though.

The Trophy averages 36mpg without the filter, but I wont be fitting a new one to the Trophy. Gonna keep it 100% original. Boring I know, but Ive been there done that.

Havent seen any change in MPG (36 usually) but I swear the engine has a slightly better note to it now since I fitted the ITG. Probably imagining things but it does sound better.

dk

911 GTS Cab

i really dont know how you guys get over 35 mpg in any circumstances, mine has NEVER seen anywhere near that, no matter how nice i drive it

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 27 July 2005

i really dont know how you guys get over 35 mpg in any circumstances, mine has NEVER seen anywhere near that, no matter how nice i drive it
If I try hard I can squeeze 40 out of my Cup, but 35ish is average. Flying round South Wales for the weekend (500 miles at an average speed of 54mph) I still managed about 35mpg if I remember correctly, which tied up with petrol useage too.

I commute on weekdays as well which is hellish stop-start town driving, still manage 35mpg with no problems.

Remapped derv Golf

If you live in the sticks where there isnt much stop/start traffic youll see better mpg.

Here in London its crap.

im currently getting 43mpg on a standard filter, but i do mostly motorway driving. I might give the ITG one a go, see if i can get it any better.

Silver 182 F/F

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 27 July 2005

Completly standard 182,i only get 27-29 it only see motorways on a weekend and the journey to work is a steady one,no thrashing.:eek: