ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 cup on gumtree 55k but no mot

Armchairracer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 phase 1
Anybody on here ?? Seems reasonable, no MOT and belts are due , but only 55k miles ...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210425-143314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210425-143314_Samsung Internet.jpg
    727.3 KB · Views: 80

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What do you want the seller to say😂
I get about 20 messages a day for parts that are sold I always manage to stick a hi or a hello in there. Sounds lame written down but its the same for a dealer or whatever imagine ringing them up and they just go "deposit taken" and hang up 😂

Again, sounds lame written down but I always find the time to speak to people properly.

avstar1

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  172 cup
I get about 20 messages a day for parts that are sold I always manage to stick a hi or a hello in there. Sounds lame written down but its the same for a dealer or whatever imagine ringing them up and they just go "deposit taken" and hang up 😂

Again, sounds lame written down but I always find the time to speak to people properly.
Call it a lucky escape then... If he takes shortcuts with his conversation imagine what's been done to the car! 🤣

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably sold in double quick time and the seller is thinking he could have got 5 or more instead of the 3 it was up for.

Armchairracer

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 phase 1
It's probably sold in double quick time and the seller is thinking he could have got 5 or more instead of the 3 it was up for.
Thought that myself , it was for sale a couple of yrs ago at a similar price ..things have move on in the clio market since ..price wise , so pretty underpriced imo