ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

172 Cup @ Staples, Torquay

MK2 172
172 cup in the Staples carpark Torquay. Had a large Cliosport sticker in the back Window and JL Audio in the front. Looked like it also had a rollacge. Also using two spaces to stop parking dings.

172 CUP
I knew the cliosport sticker would eventaully get me spotted. Always try and park in two spaces if i can! had too many dents pulled out already.

MK2 172
Hard not to sport you with the the big cliosport sticker.
Another Torbay Cliosporter, I thought I was the only one. Seems that RS Clio's are as rare as rocking horse teeth down here. Always on the look out for them.

Last edited:
  RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
I saw one when I spent 2 weeks in Paignton in August, does yours have twin exhausts Wayne ? If not then it was a 182 going towards Torquay seafront (I was doing my bit for public transport :) open top bus))

172 CUP
No just a standard exhaust. If you don't see me you'll probably here me. There are a few other cliosports around but most are owned by grand dads!

To bump up an old thread, I knew that cup had to be a cs member :p

I pass you quite a lot around marldon hill in the mornings, you're usually on the way down I'm going up, black X reg mk1 172 with front splitter :)