ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cups Badges!!!

Though my problems are some way off those of Nathan H.....Had my Cup 2 Weeks now and gave the little beauty her first bath and polish yesterday!!! Took it out for a gentle run in last night only to find this morning that the 7 of the 172 Cup badge on the passenger door pillar is missing!!! Guess the washing most have work it loose...:( Anyone happen to know where I could get a genuine replacement?? Would ask my Garage though I think with Parts and Labout it will end up costing a grand or so!!!

send a PM to javascript openWin pop_up_profile.asp?profile=7391 , profile , toolbar=0,location=0,status=0,menubar=0,scrollbars=0,resizable=1,width=440,height=370 ">Mike172sport I think he has some for sale :)

Remapped derv Golf

Ive bought one of the back off Mike. Hes better than waiting for stupid reno croydon to get them in!

Good lad

Volvo S60 T5

2.27 plus vat from reno m8

I post them out next day after recieving payment so with a bit of luck you get them within 48hrs of you order

[Edited by Mike172sport on 03 May 2004 at 1:57am]