ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Cups - Ironbridge and Burntwood Morrisons

Swift Sport
- 172 Cup by the bridge in Ironbridge, I was in the gf's RB 197.

- 172 Cup at the petrol station at Morrisons in Burntwood today.

RS 182 CUP
there three 172 cups that float around burntwood mate, 2 i know the owners of (1 on here, 1 used to be on here and a lady driver who drives past me work in brownhills) you frequent burntwood often?

Swift Sport
Rob - yeah mate I'm only down the road in Heath Hayes.

Filthio - I was in the grey Type-R, your Clio was looking good!

Clio 172 Cup
Yeah i usually frequent the Morrisons petrol station aswell. Theres a few round burntwood these days.

Rob congrats on the young nipper btw. Hope things are good!!

Clio 172 Cup
Been away for a lil bit, family in hospital etc. Things have settled down for a bit now :) so should be frequenting on here more often now.

RS 182 CUP
you want aircon on your cup? im gonna remove mine n replace with 172 cup bits or pure motorsport bits.

you seen the white 200 cup about?

Clio 172 Cup
you want aircon on your cup? im gonna remove mine n replace with 172 cup bits or pure motorsport bits.

you seen the white 200 cup about?

Yeah it's usually on Morley road ain't it ( swear he posts on here occasionally) , a guy at the top of my road has got a rather sweet Clio 200 in grey.

RS 182 CUP
nah hes never been on here, there were two 200 cups but the one lad (the one who posted on here) sold it and has got a bmw or summat now. the one im o about says he lives near sankeys somewhere. i spoke to him yesterday and told him to put up a spotted thread on here for me because hes got problems with his motor i was gonna help him with

Clio 172 Cup
Ah cool. Will keep an eye out for him. I've got the pleasure of helping my brother fit a windowscreen in his ph1 172 soon. Should be fun lol