ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Exclusive

A ANIMAL
Im well and Welshy is ok too, Think she's missing her sheep but bar that everything is good.. Need another meet soon fella,

Yeah was thinking a K-Tec stealth and new brakes etc and it'll be mint for her... She doesnt drive the 197 because thats a mans car lol.

Dude - the 197 is far more of a mincer than the 1*2's. Face it.

LY 200
I wouldnt personally pay that for a spotless one as imo the Green on the already ugliest RS makes it even worse!

Does she not fancy a later model as you can get mint phase 2's for a similar price.....

Well i personally like the car and if Rossy want's his dinner to carry on being put on the table, clothes washed and ironed ect.... he best go get it for me

If that fails then i will be driving his precious 197 :rasp:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio/A3
Andy at Birchdown has one. Ph2 rear bumper, anthracite 2118s-looks f**king amazing.

Does seem a littl pricey (esp so if its coming up to needing new belts?). Exhaust and wheels would presumably get upgraded too? All adds up :dead: