ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 front bumper on a 1.2.. fitting instructions needed

whats involved. i know it can be fitted without wings, as HAS and dutty did it without wings. BUT whats involved. what will a bodyshop need to do to make it fit??? re-mould it? will it cost a lot.

place ur comments here. cheers folks

M2 Competition
Get wings you giant ghey! They're evn in the right colour, will look sooooo much better, only need a couple of wheel spacers.

Chocolate Bar™
Has had his fuly remoulded at huge cost. Duttys is bolted on, however depends how picky u are, if you want a perfect fit u'll need to fork out the money. As above i'd just get the wings

yea but i have side skirts already on. it might cause problems mark. oh and i called HAS already.. my mouth dropped when he told me the price. lol

i recon its going to be a bolt on job...

I just called the guy that sold me the bumper... he said i can have both wings for £60. and they come in black too. how cheap is that.. haha.

what a bargain

BMW 330D
JLO said:
I just called the guy that sold me the bumper... he said i can have both wings for £60. and they come in black too. how cheap is that.. haha.

what a bargain
Git lol i had to buy mine brand new from Renault £145 :eek:

i got arch liners with the front bumper... he gave me fogs and top and bottom grill.. oh and it came in black too all.

i got xenons from him too. lol for 200

Adamhodg said:
Git lol i had to buy mine brand new from Renault £145 :eek:

:).. how much do the side skirts cost adam.??

only thing is i have to travel to birmingham to pick it all up. just got home. 3 hours drive up from london in my dads 1.0 YARIS.. so much fooking traffic

im thinking too forget about the proper side skirts, as ive got lookalike side skirts... shall i just get my current side skirts which i have at the moment on my clio to fit around the 172 wings.?? (please see [picture below).

plus it will be cheaper and easier for my bodyshop to do... there wont be any respraying to do as it all comes in black anyway.

yey or ney???????

picture010tc3.jpg

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member
only problem is fitting the skirts i have to get mine rivited on :)

+ need some 25mm spacers

i payed £80 for 2 sideskirts

where can i get spacers from karl...
also if i didnt get 172 wings and just fitted the bumper, i dont need spacers do i?