ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 hayes manual

No such thing as a haynes manual for the RS models but there is a few PDF documents knocking about on here somewhere what are just as good

1.2 16v
Didn't realise they'd be that cheap! When ever I've found em they're always 20ish, still pretty cheap I guess! Cheers guys.

1.2 16v
Dont mean to resurrect a dead thread! Just saves me from making another thread. Pay day coming up whoop. So I've head all sorts about these Haynes books, but what sort of information do they provide?

Only seen them in person at halfrauds but they're always plastic wrapped so can't find out. Does it contain information, or first timer noob knowledge into changing parts such as brake pads, or sensors or even silly stuff like changing oil or replacing heater systems etc?

All of which I THINK I am having issues with. But if this can guide me in the right direction, it will be my best buy. 2nd only to the clio itself! :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Can't believe you've never seen a haynes manual, they basically show you now to do everything on the car.

1.2 16v
I know me too. I don't know anyone with one + they're always shrink wrapped. Tried lookin on the net for a sample actually, like a review or something but came up short.

Halfords website, how could I miss that one.. :eek:

Thanks mate!

They basically tell you how to do most jobs you could think of. They can also be massively frustrating, though that might just be me.

clio 172
hi everyone ive just registered with cliosport and would like your help, can you please give me advice i just bought a 172 2001 and its running like a diesel any ideas????