ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 headlights

Ive just used the Meguires renovator from Halfrauds at £21 and its not too bad a product but don't use a cordless drill like I did on my first attempt....

JMR

RB 182 Cup
1 small sheet of 2000 grit wet and dry, followed by 2500 & 3000 grit - £1ea
Whatever polish youve got on your garage shelf - it will get the 3000grit sanding marks out, no massive need for a polisher (though I've got two, but didnt use either)
Sealant
Rain X or Glass Sealant

I did mine last weekend with the wet&dry, followed by Megs ScratchX and Carlack68 glass sealant

Just to throw this in, I did some yesterday, they came up like new.
I used 1200, 1500 & 2000 grit, polished, sealed up then waxed. It's so worth doing!

clio 172 phs 1
I have a Phs 1 172 and have recently done my headlights with wet sanding 2000,2500,3000 then my DA polisher

Whilst the lense came up like new, they still look yellowish on the top half? I'm guessing it's the reflective silver on the inside that has discoloured?

Anyone else had this on the Phs 1 headlight?