ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 in corries!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Coronation street! (i like it!) Omg, that teacher nutter bloke now drives one! :eek:

Astra Twintop
I said Nauti Blue Expression :)

They didnt do Nauti Blue sports
(i should know, ive got a replica)

120d M-Sport
I work at ITV in security and they liked my car, so they wanted it for him, couldnt believe it when they said they wanted it for him ;)

120d M-Sport
Keep the Clio mate :)

How long they had it and when are you getting it back ?

They only need it for a day at a time mate, not very often tbh! They've used it 3 times now but only made its first appearance yesterday.

Should be seen again within the next week or 2 :D

I'd love to keep it as it is a fairly nice drive, had a new gearbox and a engine from a cup so no AC, also matched inlets, sound proofing removed etc etc but insurance is killing me and need to save to move out now :dapprove:

M135i
Amazing. Saw this on the repeat yesterday and thought that the teacher had good taste (what with Rosie and now this 172).

You wanna be careful though. Have you seen this ?

Some idiot who can't distinguish between soap and reality might think it really is his car and key it?!?!

120d M-Sport
seen it there, they made me park in it when i was there :)

When was this matey? :D

Amazing. Saw this on the repeat yesterday and thought that the teacher had good taste (what with Rosie and now this 172).

You wanna be careful though. Have you seen this ?

Some idiot who can't distinguish between soap and reality might think it really is his car and key it?!?!

Bloody hell thats disgraceful! Graeme is 1 of the nicest corrie cast aswel! Really down to earth guy who always likes to chat :dapprove:

Its a shame some people are too thick to realise its all fake lol. Luckily enough the car is always hidden in my drive at home :D