ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 Interior Door Handle??

Black/Gold V6 255
Would anybody happen to know if the interior door handles are still available from Renault for a phase 1 172 as I've just snapped mine to pieces :mad: Had a quick look on ebay but all there seems to be on there are the grey/silver ones whereas I need a blue one...:S

you can still get them from renault.Around here from renault they are €30 per handle so maybe about £20/25 in england.

there always breaking do

any pics of your v6?

Last edited:
  Black/Gold V6 255
you can still get them from renault.Around here from renault they are €30 per handle so maybe about £20/25 in england.

there always breaking do

any pics of your v6?

Hi there, thanks for your help. My status isn't entirely true anymore if I'm completely honest as I have infact now sold my V6 on :( Here are some pics from when I did own it though

VeeForsalepics017.jpg

MyVee007.jpg

I've got a couple of blue ones, what side is it you need?

pm sent :cool:

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
1 of my blue phase 1 door handles cracked last year, i took it into Renault to order another and they ordered a new 1 using the part no off the back. It came back grey instead of blue and was then told they'd discontinued making the drivers side altogether. I then had to source another blue handle from a breakers :S