ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 kit price

Clio DCi 100
Hi, im looking at getting the full 172 kit. I have bought skirts and waiting for a guy to get back to me so i can pay him for the wings.

So basically i only really need the front n rear bumper, correct?

I was just wondering whats the average price for average condition front bumper and rear bumper??

​Any help on this would be great so i know im not paying over the odds, Thanks.

FF Clio 182
£120 front and about £80 rear? That's only an estimate so don't take it as gospel. Best thing is look on eBay and take an average price.

Clio DCi 100
£120 front and about £80 rear? That's only an estimate so don't take it as gospel. Best thing is look on eBay and take an average price.

Thanks, yeah some are a bit cheaper, but trying to colour match so i don't have to respray them really lol, but most silver ones are slightly damaged, maybe able to get away with some touch up tho. Cheers tho.

Listerine & Poledo
Isn't there a whole ton of suspension parts needed to make the wheels not look like they've been kicked into the arches?