ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

172 KIT ......

clio1.4 sport
i have a new 172 kit to go on my clio but it is black and my car is blue ...:S...... does anyone have any estimates on how much it would cost for respraying ..... it includes the front and back bumpers, side skirts and front wings :p any advice would be appreciated.....?

Also what grit sand paper should i use for sanding them down ....... it allready has been sprayed black so should i take the paint completely off or not??
Cheers

Spray shack on here do good jobs at resprays ,
Out of interest how much did you pay for the kit and where from ?

Professionally it can range... I estimate around £500 - £750 (just for those panels not including your car)

With Rattle cans about £80 - £100 if not cheaper depends where you source the paint and supplys really

For sanding down about 600 grit, for flatting 1000, for finishing 1200 (wet )

Nick

RS6 C7
I wouldn't attempt to spray them yourself if you are not sure what they you are doing, Usually it's around £80 a panel, You should be able to get the lot done for around £3-400 i would think, Just shop around to find the best deal :)

clio1.4 sport
i would be doing the prep myself to save abit of money as i have the tools and have done it previously
cheers for all the info bin a good help